£30,000 + flex
Hybrid - 2 days in office per week
Voted top in Forbes best mid-sized companies for their flexibility, working culture and collaboration qualities!
People are investing more of their time for experiences rather than material things, which where this business comes into action...
Better Placed are delighted to be working with one of the longest standing luxury travel businesses in the Northwest, in their search for a PPC Executive to join their wonderful team.
This is a brand rich in history and with phenomenal growth figures to back it up, with huge return on investment figures year on year and 3 solid brands falling under the umbrella of the company.
With a fast growing team of bright and enthusiastic individuals working in house, this is an opportunity with clear progression routes and to create fantastic campaigns. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Their culture and flex policy really backs up the enormity of their ethos.
- Plan, optimise, implement and manage paid search campaigns
- Implement and optimise paid social media advertising across multiple social platforms with the direction of an agency
- Ensure the campaigns and ads are updated with the relevant promotions
- Work with the marketing team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised to aid maximum ROI and conversion
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
- Work with the Head of Marketing to ensure all paid search and social activity falls in line with the larger digital marketing strategy and priorities
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends
- Maintain internal Social and PPC KPIs, analyse activity and performance of all paid search and social activity along with the agency and their reporting to report summary findings and resulting actions to the Head of Marketing on a weekly basis
- Manage the balance of budget and leads working to a monthly set cost per lead target
- Creative and Passionate - Developing strategies to improve brand awareness
- Analytic and Innovative - Test and run the platform and channels
- Organised and ready for a fast-paced interactive environment
If you want to join a team like this and you are creative, collaborative and interested in joining a business at a pivotal moment in their growth journey then APPLY NOW or contact me on… Evejohnston@betterplaced.com