Paid Media Executive/ PPC Executive
Lancashire - 3 days in the office, 2 WFH
I'm looking for a Paid Media/ PPC Executive to work for a multi-million-dollar US business with a growing team, Lancashire based.
There are a number of key projects to get started with as part of a large-scale digital transformation piece which includes building out their multimillion in house paid media function.
In the role you will work with the Head of Digital Acquisition to ensure all paid search and social activity falls in line with the larger digital marketing strategy and priorities.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead on the development and delivery of the Paid Media strategy across multiple brands, UK & International.
- PPC unsurprisingly is the biggest channel, with multimillion budget alone for this paid channel. The role also takes ownership Paid Social, Display and Affiliates.
- Ensure the campaigns and ads are updated with the relevant promotions
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure landing pages are effectively optimised to aid maximum ROI and conversion
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
- Maintain Paid Social activity, analyse activity and performance of all paid search and social activity and report findings and resulting actions to the Head of Digital Acquisition.
- Oversee the affiliate marketing channel, completing required tasks to keep the affiliate programme running effectively
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally I'm looking for someone with 2+ years experience. Hands on PPC campaign management.
- Proven track record in driving successful PPC and ideally Paid Social campaigns. Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing Ads and Facebook Business Manager
- Strong track record in managing medium to large-sized budgets
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with a business that prides itself on work, life balance
- The chance to implement your ideas and help upskill others
- Total ownership of a global paid media strategy and multi million budget
- Training and support from senior digital specialists, insights and analytics.
- Competitive salary. Discounts across the global brand for you and your family