Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with a well known leading brand who due to exponential growth are looking for a PPC Executive to join their Digital team. This position will report into the Senior PPC Executive and will support in the ambitious PPC strategy for the business!
They're an incredible business to work for, they truly value their employees with constant training and development opportunities to meaning multiple routes to progress within the business. If you're passionate about digital and keen to learn from some of the most experienced leaders within Performance Marketing this would be great next step!
Working as part of the growing digital team they're looking for someone to be responsible for the day to day optimisation of existing paid search campaigns, owning A/B testing plans and looking to maximise the ROI. They're really looking for someone to bring fresh and new ideas to the table as the role will allow full autonomy.
Some of the perks of the role include - access to the latest tech, full Google stack, direct line into all the big suppliers such as Google and Microsoft, HUGE budgets, in house data team, excellent training and development with rapid progression and regular salary reviews!
- Have experience using any of the following: SA360, Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, GA4, Campaign Manager, Facebook, AWIN, DV360 and the wider Google product suite.
- Have at least 6 months strong PPC experience
- Experience of actively seeking out new keyword opportunities using a variety of different methods
- Previous experience of taking ownership of creating / maintaining / optimising PPC campaigns
- Be proficient in Excel and be comfortable working with large sets of data