My well-known household brand is looking for a PPC executive. You will report into the Search Manager and be part of the big digital team there. The company is based outside of London (45 mins from Euston) and you will be required to be able to travel to HQ once or twice a week (minimum). This may increase after Lockdown so ideally you'll be based in Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, North London, Northampton, Bucks, Essex etc.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Optimise, report and continually monitor performance to ensure they deliver best in class paid search (PPC) campaigns
- Working alongside the Search Manager and 3rd parties to implement activities across multiple search engines on an ongoing basis to ensure all KPIs are met and exceeded
- Liaise heavily with key search engines and partners (e.g. Google and Bing) and keep up to date with latest industry trends and get access to betas
- Responsible for building and optimising app install campaigns across Google (UAC) and Apple Search Ads to drive installs and re-engagement strategies
- Working with the SEO exec to maximise synergies between PPC and SEO to drive overall search traffic and revenue
If you're keen to know more - please do apply! But make sure that you are able to fulfill the responsibilities and can travel occasionally out of London to their Head Office.