Better Placed are pleased to be working with a top FMCG and they are looking for a Portfolio Executive to join their team!
- This is perfect for a grad who has an interest in food and beverage and insights or product or someone who has previous experience in marketing, sales or product in a FMCG environment
- Up to £28k in base salary
- Nottinghamshire office with hybrid working
- Progression and development opportunities
As the Portfolio Executive, you will support the sales, marketing and product development teams by ensuring the development project management system is updated at all times and customer projects are delivered.
- Progress the critical path activities, from product approval, for all customer development projects ensuring the projects are successfully delivered on time and in full
- Liaise with packaging and external sources to ensure the artwork process is managed end to end
- Collaboratively work with marketing, supply chain and commercial to identify realistic launch programmes and volumes
- Supporting the team with the 1-2 year strategy
- Post launch reviews
- Project planning and delivery
- Can work in a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- Organisational and coordination skills
- Good time management
- High level of numeracy
- Experience using Microsoft Packages - Word & Excel
If you are interested and would like to hear more, please apply now!