I'm working with a remote focused, agile agency who are looking for a PHP developer to work alongside their tech lead. They've brought a large client on board and in line with demand are looking to hire.
The role involves working on greenfield projects, learning from the tech lead and upskilling. It's a small team in a young agency with big ambitions. There is plenty of scope to progress and develop with a clear path through to mid and senior as the business grows.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to deliver a range of greenfield projects with a large well-known brand
- Maintaining the highest coding standards and agile practices
- Developing your skill set
- Finding the best technical solutions to complex problems
- Working across a variety of web application projects, mobile apps and more
Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering full lifecycle PHP projects
- Commercial Laravel experience
- MySQL, Linux
Nice to have:
- Fully remote, now and moving forward with flexible working
- Personal development plans and time dedicated each week to training and development
- Uncapped holidays
The scope of projects and training are second to none so, If you're a back-end PHP developer looking to take your career in a remote and rapidly growing agency to the next level please apply with the latest copy of your CV.