Bristol (hybrid - 1 day a week in office)
With a UK HQ and offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Scandinavia this client is about to embark on large scale growth, with insourcing their tech into their Bristol HQ a priority. As part of this growth, they are seeking a Backend Developer who can work alongside their current agency and look to scale their in house team.
The business consists of 12 brands that operate as separate business units with over half a million sessions per month and close to 15,000 transactions, the plan is to significantly increase this over the next 2-3 years as part of a wider digital transformation.
- Deliver clean, reusable back end code and implementations
- Build and maintain bespoke web application
- Develop bespoke, scalable functions and features
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business to plan new features and functionality alongside the Lead Developer
- Strong PHP/ MySQL experience
- Symfony exposure
- Any Magento 2 experience (desirable)
- Experience of building micro-services
- Experience in version control e.g. GIT
- Experience with any MVC framework (desirable)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and birthdays)
- Remote, Hybrid and flexible working
- Staff and family discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish on Fridays (2pm)
Apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered!