Manchester City Centre (1 to 2 days onsite a week)
Are you interested in working in a leading Manchester agency with household clients and a full offering that ranges from websites all the way through to gaming apps?
They have a huge variety of greenfield projects coming up in an agile, best practice environment with an emphasis on culture and high standards. You'll have a real say in how these projects look, from start to finish and take ownership of projects with the support of a senior developer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to deliver a range of projects from start to finish
- Maintaining and implementing the highest coding standards and agile practices
- Finding the best technical solutions to complex problems
- Building complex and interesting websites for household names in a mobile first environment
- Working on mainly backend PHP projects but with the opportunity to work with and learn React and Vue
Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering full lifecycle PHP projects
- Commercial experience of Laravel
- PHP Unit testing
Nice to have:
- Experience with PHP architecture or cloud technology
- WordPress would be useful
- 26 days holiday
- Full coverage Private Healthcare
- A half day every month to do with as you please
- Extensive list of social events and training opportunities
This role would suit an established mid-level PHP developer or a junior looking to make that move into a mid-role.
The culture and scope of projects are second to none so, if you're a back-end PHP developer looking to take your career to the next level please apply with the latest copy of your CV.