Performance Marketing Manager - Up to £40,000 pa - Lancashire
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with this Northern based not for profit organisation in their search for an Inbound Marketing Manager.
This is a brand with purpose who make a meaningful impact in the UK. With a 45 year history, they work with policy makers and politicians across the UK and Europe raising awareness of the issues affecting their members and campaign for change.
They offer a number of different products and services to their members to make their lives as successful and hassle free as possible.
The digital and wider marketing team are going through an exciting period of transformation and therefore are looking to grow.
Responsibilities of the Inbound Marketing Manager role includes:
- Lead the online acquisition activity via: Paid and Organic Channels.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure campaign synergies.
- Plan, develop and deliver new acquisition campaigns to maximise the sales funnel.
- Create reports following campaigns, to develop KPI's in line with the Digital Strategy.
This is a great opportunity for a Paid Media Executive to take that step up to a Managerial role, or a current Paid Media Manager who might feel stuck in their current role to take the next step to progress their career.
- Minimum 3 years' experience
- Experience in paid performance marketing and lead generation.
- Worked with Marketing Data, from search to Paid Social to data-driven display advertising.
- Knowledge of online and digital campaigns to drive revenue.
You will be working for a business that truly cares about not only about what they do but doing it in a sustainable manner, with an excellent working culture. Working alongside some incredible marketers, with opportunities to learn and develop your own career. Don't miss out on a rewarding and valuable opportunity - apply now!