My client is a marketing leading ecommerce brand with growth firmly on their agenda. Leading the way in their sector, they are continuing to grow market share via their expanding product, service offering and huge brand presence. An opportunity has now arisen for a Partnerships and Promotions Manager to join their rapidly expanding marketing team and drive an effective Partnerships strategy.
- Secure activity with brand partners that will increase sales via effective promotional activity (these might include high-street brands, online retailers orFMCG partners), to include:
- idea generation
- proposal writing
- pitching to and securing partners
- Campaign delivery:
- working with internal teams to develop assets
- planning which channels will optimise performance
- measuring results and effectiveness.
- Managing media partnerships to raise the profile of the business to the core market
- Securing significant budget with partners and suppliers
- Managing the multi channel campaign and partnerships calendar to ensure all channels are being utilised to their maximum revenue potential
Skills and experience required;
- Promotional and partnership campaign management experience
- A confident and proactive marketeer
- Verifiable experience securing and managing partnerships
- Proactive attitude in approaching new business and spotting opportunities for growth
- Excellent and internal stakeholder management
This is a newly created role to join and expand this incredible brand's market presence, you will excel your career with this brand on your CV. You will also be making the most of their competitive salary, excellent benefits/discounts and incredible work culture. Opportunities like this don't arise in the market often so apply if you'd like to hear more!