Manchester (Hybrid working)
£35,000 - £42,000
My client are an industry leading business service provider, with an excellent working culture that they are fiercely proud of. They are looking to expand that team with a Partnership Manager who can manage and support new and existing partnerships. Working closely with the Partnership teams, you'll be reporting into the Head of the department.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, building strong client relationships, develop account management strategies to deliver solutions that meet both the manufacturers and the clients objectives.
- Document and communicate all client activities within CRM, for full visibility for the stakeholders.
- Work with the sales teams to understand their customers objectives, and key performance metrics, to support them with their plans and objectives.
- Analyse and report on performance, trends, and exceptions to external and internal customers to highlight successes and areas of focus to continually improve brand plans and future sale strategies.
Skills and experience required;
- A relevant Marketing or Business qualification
- Full UK driving license required
- Exemplary organisational and attention to detail
- Previous experience in managing and contributing to projects.
- Ideally have experience working in the Automotive industry.
You will be an engaging natural leader, with an ability to communicate at all levels and get the best out of your relationships In return you'll be working for a well established company with national reach and some exciting names on the books.
They have an excellent benefits package to complement the salary.
If this sounds like it might be of interest then apply now for a confidential conversation.