Performance Lead - Paid Social
£60,000 - £70,000 + Package
- Huge consumer brand - one of the UKs most successful and best loved consumer brands.
- Iconic name with a reputation for quality and exceptional customer experience.
- Secured a leading place in this diverse market to become an instantly recognisable brand with the most loyal customer base
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- £multi-million+ turnover business, with continued growth. Record braking years
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Extremely past faced.
- Hybrid working
- Employee benefits include discounts/ rewards and incentives / Private pension / Heath cover / L&D budget / 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (that increase over time)
- Charity days
The story of this brand is something to be admired, they have secured a leading place in this diverse market to become a worldwide recognised brand name with most loyal customers.
Growth continues to stay on the agenda with new territory plans and service lines, as well as growing headcount including this key strategic hire for a Paid Social Lead.
You'll report into the Digital Director, supported by the wider marketing team. There is a stand out and talented team of Paid Social Executives/ Managers to manage.
In this role, you'll support the overall performance strategy with a focus on Paid Social. Managing the multi-million performance budget - multi-channel across Paid Social, Display & Affiliates.
A truly iconic brand, a brand that has stood the test of time and has the perfect balance between their size and resource as well as a freedom to make an impact and try something new.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Support the wider Paid Media strategy, including campaign planning, implementing, managing, and reporting.
- Fully optimise Paid Social, Display and Affiliate campaigns and activity to support the most commercial plan that delivers cost-efficient, incremental value.
- Multi-channel, but a key focus will be on Paid Social and Display. Having fun with this channel and campaign content.
- Employ a consistent test and learn approach for any new implementations across channels
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends/changes and understanding how they could affect performance
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
- Managing a team of 2 across Paid Social and Affiliates.
What I am looking for:
- Ideally I'm looking for 4+ years' experience working in a fast-paced Paid Media team on either Paid Social or Display.
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels, attribution, and conversion journeys
- A high degree of numeracy with great Excel & Google Analytics knowledge
- Ability to identify issues and be pro-active in providing solutions
- A good team player with effective communication and presentation skills