Paid Social Lead
D2C brand, B Corp certified
Hybrid, 1 or 2 days in the office
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering with our B Corp certified, private equity backed, D2C client in their search for a Performance Marketing Manager.
Our client are coming out of start-up phase and scaling quickly. With a clear brand differentiation and a loyal customer base, they are looking to further grow their market share.
With numerous high profile awards to their name the product has high brand engagement, trust and advocacy. They have delivered strong financials throughout their years of trading and now employ a talented and motivated team from their midlands HQ.
Investing in Digital & Paid Media, my client is looking to further develop their Paid Social team, so now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paid Social Manager.
Paid Social for this brand is their biggest revenue driving channel, working with budgets - Multi Million £+.
This is a role in the Paid Media team so you will look at multi-channel campaigns - increasing efficiency & expansion, but the focus is Paid Social.
- Support the wider Paid Media strategy by managing all Paid Social activity, including campaign planning, implementing, managing, and reporting.
- Fully optimise Paid Social campaigns and activity to support the most commercial plan that deliver cost-efficient, incremental value.
- Part of the wider Paid Media team, so a multi-channel approach but a key focus will be on Paid Social and Display. Having fun with this channel and campaign content.
- Employ a consistent test and learn approach for any new implementations across channels
- Keep up to date with the latest industry trends/changes and understanding how they could affect performance
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
- £multi-million paid social budget
What I'm looking for:
- Ideally I'm looking for 4+ years' experience working in a fast-paced D2C space within Paid Social.
- Strong understanding of marketing funnels, attribution, and conversion journeys
- A high degree of numeracy with great Excel & Google Analytics knowledge
- Ability to identify issues and be pro-active in providing solutions
- A good team player with effective communication and presentation skills