I am working with a retail client looking for a Paid Media Manager on an interim basis - this could be for 2 to 4 months.
We need someone who is experienced, can hit the road running and join a super busy team and be able to deliver.
You will be responsible for:
- Drive comprehensive planning and execution across: Paid Social, PPC, Google Shopping, Display, YouTube and Video
- Prepare, manage and optimise the PPC, Shopping & Paid Media budget to ROI and KPI targets to drive conversions, leads, acquisition and retention at scale and pace on a daily basis.
- Measure and report performance of all paid media activities against agreed KPIs to senior stakeholders in the business.
- Evaluate and refine the paid media touch points to ensure optimal customer experience
- Drive digital marketing innovation, agile ways-of-working and a culture of continual test-and-learn/improvement across the team
You'll bring to the table:
- Strong Paid Media experience with focus on Paid Search and Social
- Strong background in implementing and managing PPC campaigns (SA360, Google Ads, Bing, GDN)
- Experience managing and implementing brand /conversion campaigns (Facebook, YouTube)
- Confident in using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bid Management Tools and Business Manager
This is a temporary position - which could go perm - but assume it's temporary to start with - please apply if this is right for you - starting ASAP and fully remote so you could be anywhere in the UK!