We're pleased to be partnering with one of North's most recognisable B2B Communications Agencies in their search for a Paid Media Manager. In this role you will be managing the delivery and optimisation of paid media campaigns for a range of international B2B brands.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing paid social and email campaigns for similar clients and have demonstrable digital campaign management experience.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing company offering great career progression and the opportunity to build out your own team over the next 6-12 months.
- Manage your select accounts and guide clients through the campaign process
- Develop your own campaign processes to help acquire and retain clients
- Manage the process of implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Create your own copy for content marketing campaigns
- Management of campaign budgets
- Regularly measure campaign performance and report back internally and to clients
- Demonstrable digital campaign management experience
- A keen interest in data and how it can be used to drive performance
- An understanding of the full marketing mix
- A strong track record of using an integrated campaign approach inc website / email / social (paid and organic) SEM (paid and organic)
- Solid content writing skills
- Agency experience preferred
- HubSpot experience
- SEO experience
- UX design process
- Account based marketing
- Technology / SaaS experience
- Google Data Studio
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" (sorry!) to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.