Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well-recognised global eCommerce brand in their search for a Paid Media Manager.
- £100+ million turnover business
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource)
- Award willing! FANTASTIC reputation!
- Manchester City Centre office (2 days per week)
- £30million Paid Media budget
- In house Paid Media team (Director/ Head of, Senior Manager, channel Managers, channels Executives.
- Digital team including insight & analytics, CRO, SEO, CRM. Brand/ Marketing team of 10+
More about the role here, of course much more detail to share when we pick up on a call.
- Managing the channel Executives. Currently 2 with signoff for more.
- Manage the delivery of competitive and commercially right paid media campaigns.
- 70% of the role PPC and 30% split between Paid Social, Display and Affiliates. The idea is this person will grow each channel (and therefore spend) from where it is now.
- Manage the PPC automation and devise and deliver key automation initiatives. Account optimisation.
- Ensuring all digital and brand activity is aligned and consistent.
- Implement innovative strategies to achieve business targets and growth across our paid media accounts.
- Work with the analytical team to create bespoke paid search performance reports.
The successful candidate must have:
- Hands on experience within PPC, ad serving platforms
- Ability to display experience of managing large budgets - Multimillion
- Multi channel experience across PPC, Paid Social, Display. Exposure to Affiliates, SEO and ATL is ideal
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google Analytics with a passion for data analysis and data driven decision making
- Able to develop a long-term strategy with hands-on ability to get things done
- You are commercially minded, confident, good stakeholder management skills.