My client is a retailer based just outside of London. They offer a flexible / hybrid working environment although their HQ is fabulously equipped with excellent canteens, gym and safe working space.
They are looking for a paid media lead - to work within the wider marketing team. The role would suit an ex agency person looking to go in house or indeed someone with a mix of both agency and inhouse or just inhouse!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Paid Search channel strategy
- Aligning external and internal stakeholders
- Managing the agency responsible for the Paid Search - ensuring they deliver on time and on schedule with the right results
- Working really closely with Media and Campaign teams on briefs and ensuring audience strategies are understood and managed effectively
You will come to the table with:
- Solid experience in paid search (ideally both agency and client side but not essential)
- Experience in analytical services e.g. Google Analytics
- team leadership experience will be helpful
In return you'll be working for a really well known business and will have the chance to work on some fantastic campaigns and really get under the skin of your employer and their multiple audiences. A really fantastic role.