Senior Online Trading Manager
West Midlands, WFH available
£55k + excellent package
My client is a rapidly expanding consumer business and one of the UK's best loved organisations operating a number of hugely successful brands.
They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. The last 5 years has seen them invest millions back into the brand and specifically with Digital & Tech - and they are getting it right!
They now have an exciting opportunity for an Lead eCommerce Merchandiser to join this department to run this digital transformation project.
- Responsible for delivering the Digital Merchandising Strategy for the brand.
- Responsible for the planning of content and campaigns across websites.
- Supporting the creation of the best possible user journeys as part of digital merchandising
- Working alongside internal teams including Product, Digital Trading, CRM and Marketing.
- Ensure the continuous development of the CMS & Merchandising strategy
- Managing a team on the delivery of above.
- Experience in a previous Digital Merchandising Manager or a Senior Digital Merchandiser role.
- Roles where you have planned and delivered digital merchandising across multiple brands
- Extensive experience updating websites via content management systems; Ideally Umbraco
- Previous people Management experience therefore strong leadership skills. Confident.
- A strong understanding of SEO and Content
- To be able to work collaboratively and communicate effectively to the wider business
- Highly motivated self-starter with the desire to constantly learn, grow & be the best you can