Better Placed are working with one of the biggest online and in store groceries who have been expanding their ecommerce presence at a rapid rate. They are now looking for an Online Merchandiser to join the team.
This a chance to be a part of a big developing business, with great scope for internal progression and growth plans in areas you want to utilise your skills in. With the scale up of the company and the 750,000 orders per week, this company are aiming for a 2 billion target by next year.
If you thrive in a fast paced and reactive environment and looking to support all the organic marketing channels to track and deliver tangible results, then this reputable company would be great for your career progression.
- Take ownership of on-site category merchandising, driving cross/up-sell to increase AOV, with responsibility to analyse impact and optimise.
- Ensuring key offers and promotions are merchandised across relevant areas of the website.
- Own specific product categories to drive sales and delivering against sales targets, reporting at weekly team meetings.
- Set up promotions.
- Implement the trading plan.
- Reviewing performance of creative
- Identify opportunities for increasing revenue using web analytics tools to improve key performance metrics
- Implement our SEO strategy to drive quality, relevant traffic
- Competitive Salary - £30,000
- Hybrid Working
- 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Highly subsidised restaurant onsite with our own Michelin Star Chef!
- Subsidised Costa onsite
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fund-raising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
Apply now before its gone!