Digital Content Producer - up to £35,000 pa - hybrid working - Manchester City Centre - 12 month FTC
This global construction business who are the leading the digitalisation of their industry are looking for a Online Content Producer to optimise their online editorial content across their multiple websites. They operate on the global basis but have their main marketing hub operating out of Manchester, in brand new state of the art city centre offices.
*This role is a 12 month fixed term contract*
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Producing, implementing and optimising online content
- Multisite content management
- Advising on online content and production to ensure an efficient customer journey
- Competitor and company analysis to drive performance enhancements
- Delivering innovative solutions through excellent content optimisation
- Internal stakeholder communication to support online engagement
- Writing and optimising content for SEO best practise
Skills and experience required;
- Online content management experience
- 2-3 years in a similar B2B role
- A degree in Marketing or equivalent
- An aptitude for learning and developing yourself
- A passion for excellent communication and strategy
- Strong teamworking skills
This company have generous holidays, with an option to buy more, industry leading D and I policies, and have won multiple employer awards due to their excellent culture and reputation. They offer hybrid working, a flexible working environment, funded technological based marketing training and paid for inspiration days.
You will be working alongside some incredible marketers, with opportunities to learn and develop your own career as the company undergoes international expansion and growth itself - don't miss out on a rewarding and valuable opportunity - apply now!