Remote Status: Fully remote or Hybrid (up to you), you may be required in the office on a bi-monthly basis for meetings. Their offices are based in Central Manchester, are brand new and 'Google-esque'
Salary - £50k
Why would you want to work for this business?
- 4 and a half day working week and flexi-time - they are a business that prides themselves on offering a work life balance
- Fun, friendly and sociable working environment in a fully serviced office where there's regular cake, beer, wine and dogs
- Genuine investment in your learning and development with a yearly conference and training budget
- Highly reputable agency that is one of two platinum certified in the EU, where there's a significant focus on quality over quantity so you won't be snowed under with tight deadlines, but can still benefit from the perks of working for an agency
- Quarterly bonuses
- 4 paid volunteer days to a charity of your choosing
- Great benefits plan that includes gym membership, healthcare cash plan,
- Option to work abroad for a few months
- You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the UK on complex, techy projects
- Financially stable with exciting growth plans
What are we looking for?
- Experience with Node.js, with a passion for delivering on quality digital experiences
- Solid programming skills
- Able to communicate effectively to senior stakeholders
- Proven API development experience
- A keen learner with a desire to continuously learn and develop your skills.
If you're missing the social aspect of your job, or would like to become a Node.js expert please apply below!
Keywords: Node.js developer, engineer, programmer, expert, software, consultant