*3-4 days in Manchester office
They are looking for someone who feels comfortable being autonomous and wants to have a say in their future tech direction, with their CTO there to support where needed.
This could be a great opportunity for someone who may have the desire to become a Data Engineer eventually, or just someone who wants to get more exposure to backend systems engineering/ data warehousing.
- Taking ownership of new system integrations - planning, development & maintenance
- Developing & improving existing integrations
- Backend Systems Engineering, data warehousing etc.
- Working with the frontend team to build out bespoke company systems
- Working with various teams in the business to refine & automate their activities
- Having autonomy and contributing to any future tech decisions
- 3+ years of commercial Node experience
- Experience with version control (Git or similar)
- API experience - integrating into GraphQL, REST & SOAP
- Experience deploying serverless functions (AWS or similar)
- React experience (desirable)
- Machine choice (Mac or Windows) with dual screen setup
- Training and development allowance - time & financial
- 25 days + bank holidays + birthday off
- Flexible working hours around core hours of 10-4
- Early Finish Fridays
- 40% staff discount on their products
- Healthcare Cashplan
- Free onsite gym
- Annual bonus scheme
Apply with an up to date copy of your CV to be considered for this great opportunity!