Better Placed are pleased to be working with a category-leading food company who are looking for a Account Manager to work across 2 of their key Grocery and Retail Customers. In this role, you will be working across well known products and iconic brands.
Our client is a well known business with a reputation for continuous NPD and innovation. Home to some of the most well known household name brands, our client is a well established business and a great place for you to develop your career.
- Develop and deliver an annual strategic account plan that reflects the customer and the clients category and brand objectives
- Manage the accounts with full P & L responsibility
- To plan and implement promotional plans
- Develop an account branded programme in line with the account plans
- Manage trading terms agreements
- Experience at National Account Manager level within an FMCG environment
- Excellent commercial and business acumen
- Working knowledge of managing Grocery Retail Customers
- Demonstrable experience of growing accounts
- Background in managing multiple customer JBP cycles and full account P&L responsibility
- Proven communication, and problem-solving skills; ability to think creatively to provide solutions
- Natural people person with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- Degree qualified is preferable but not crucial