Accounts: Convenience or Tesco
Reporting Relationship: Head of Convenience or Head of Tesco
- To support the Head of Convenience in day to day management of all Kepak Business in defined Accounts
- Be the day to day contact for Customer Issues, enquiries and admin requirements.
- Support the preparation of Monthly Reports by accurate management of a variety of data sources.
- Monitor and report customer and competitor activity and report monthly.
- On direction from Head of Convenience, manage and develop customer accounts and relationships.
- Management of all Customer admin requirements specifically, - Price Files, Promotion Forms, New Line Forms, Samples, Merchandising, Supply Chain Issues etc.
- Monthly reporting of Competitor activity, specifically Pricing, Promotions, New Products, Range Changes etc.
- Monthly reporting of identified Account management KPI's, specifically Net Sales and Gross margin by Product and category group, supply measures (OTIF etc.)
- Promotion management and financial evaluation providing ROI levels.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders across the business to support the delivery of account objectives
- Coordination and Management of customer meetings, agenda, meeting minutes etc.
- Build Base knowledge of account management principles eg, budgets, planning process, YELO, Gross to Net Margin
- Develop Customer Relationships as directed by the Head of Convenience
Education & Experience:
- Degree in Business related discipline/ Relevant Educational Background
- At least 1 - 2 years work experience in a relevant background
- IT skills and proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Excel)
- Ability to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Full Driving License
If this is something that you are interested in, please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Better Placed are working exclusively with Kepak and any third party CVs will be forwarded to Better Placed.