Midweight Graphic Designer
Manchester City Centre
Up to £35,000 + Bonus
Working with a global provider of services to the Gas and Oil industry, that improve efficiency, safety, cost effectiveness and environmental impact of gas and oil operations. They have many different offices across the globe with their HQ in England, the Graphic Designer will be joining the Manchester City Centre based team.
The company is looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer to join a relatively newly formed and ever-growing Marketing team. They have Hybrid working, flexible working hours, personal bonus (dependant on personal targets), work socials, excellent working culture and a focus on your personal career progression.
- Take in house briefs, understand them and interpret them to the wider team.
- Attend and take the lead in creative meetings, to discuss potential designs and outcomes.
- Work with the senior team and engineers to present draft designs to reach an outcome in terms of the creativity moving forward.
- Create designs across a wide range of media for print and digital. As well as creating user web driven experiences.
- Must have used industry-based software's such as: Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and XD, to create visually appealing designs, with a big focus on Illustrator.
- Must have 3 years previous experience in house or agency.
- Must have excellent time management and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to be able to work as part of a team and alone.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to come in during a brand restructure, giving you the opportunity to come in and implement your ideas and have the opportunity to work on creating the companies brand guidelines, amongst many other exciting projects in the pipeline.
This is a live role, please submit your CV + your portfolio to be considered ASAP.