An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking a Merchant Marketing Manager to join the team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organsation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
If you're interested in working within a fast-paced collaborative environment, surrounded by great people then please read on..
As part of the Marketing Team, in this exciting newly created position you will ensure end to end brand experience consistency and quality of new high-calibre partner journeys, working cross-functionally across teams. A key focus will be on wider marketing proposition development across new partner experiences alongside application of design, tone of voice, and consistent use messaging across channels. Where required, this role will also develop lead consumer communication working closely with partners across broadcast and paid media.
- work with internal teams and partners to ensure end to end brand consistency.
- Review existing partner journeys to ensure maximum brand consistency.
- Collaborate with Brand, Studio and Product Design teams to ensure high quality creatives assets are maximised throughout customer touch points.
- Deliver partner focused content.
- Work closely with the BD team to shape impactful pitches for prospect clients, pulling together a cohesive story and pitch experience.
- A proven track record of managing and delivering marketing plans for a partner/business.
- Financial Services, Insurance, Payment background is essential.
- Strong brand, campaign and channel management experience.
- Experience of shaping and developing new propositions for pitched, developing pitch and sales materials.
- Experience of working across various stages of a customer journey for a product.