A well-established Insurance organisation with a specialism within the healthcare/medical sector, are currently growing and are seeking a Marketing Strategy and Brand Manager to join the team. With an impressive heritage, a strong culture and an unparalleled reputation within the market this is a fantastic opportunity to really take ownership of the strategy.
The purpose of the Marketing Strategy and Brand Manager is to lead and manage the Marketing Manager's to help achieve individual and corporate objectives; you will support the development of commercial plans for all customer segments to support the overall marketing strategy and growth objectives.
The Marketing Strategy and Brand Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing, and have considerable contact with other departments including Product, Sales and Risk Management.
- To lead the marketing managers to maximise sales and retention in chosen markets through the promotion of core and value-added services across all channels.
- Develop and manage the brands across all areas of the business.
- You will conduct market research to understand customer perceptions of the brand and develop a roadmap of brand development.
- You will oversee brand representation at events, product launches and exhibitions ensuring a consistent brand image and tone aligning to the organisations brand guidelines.
- Develop the knowledge and skills of your team, managing performance through regular 1:1s, team meetings, appraisals etc. Ensuring training and development needs are assessed and any CPD requirements are supported and addressed.
- Strong all-round marketing and brand experience ideally within the financial services, insurance, or medical sectors.
- Strong leadership and experience of managing a team is essential.
- You will have the ability to think strategically and analytically; with the knowledge and experience of working in an agile environment.
- You will be well-organised, good planner with experience of working to deadlines and budgets.
- Experience of marketing and selling services to consumers and business to business