Product, Marketing, Brand and Commercial manager
Up to £50k
Hertfordshire hybrid - 2 days in the office
We're working with a client looking for a really unique role. You will be ideally a little bit of all the above! Someone with experience in brand marketing, product marketing, commercials, insights, and project management.
The role is working for a scale-up business with a huge growth plan and reporting into a small team but with great opportunities to really make a bold difference. You will be responsible for:
- understanding competitors and delving into their product portfolio
- analysing your own product portfolio - are you competitive? What's your pricing strategy?
- looking at variables like packaging, promotions, artwork, design etc
- understanding performance of the products in the portfolio - what can be done to make them better? How can you launch new brands / products differently?
- tracking, measuring and reporting on the success of the entire portfolio
- delving into the insights and reporting back
- working with a really commercially focused mind to ultimately help grow and develop the business
To be successful, we would be looking for:
- someone from either FMCG, consumer goods, retail (or all 3) background who has had exposure of working within a commercial mindset and understands insights and product marketing
- someone who has a detail oriented approach to work
- someone who can travel to the office 2 x days per week and is open to working in a scale-up rather than a big corporate - so has a flexible mindset and enjoys working in an environment where you will get loads of exposure to grow your skillset
- someone who has determination and grit and loves working in a team environment.
In return you get:
- to work for a super business with a lovely work ethos
- to be part of a growing and very successful team of professionals
- a great work/ life balance and superb offices and team and benefits!