Marketing Operations Manager - 12 Month FTC - UK based role, remote first with central meet ups
Better Placed are delighted to be partnering exclusively with a global digital transformation business - we have made numerous successful placements into their marketing team, and now they are looking for an ambitious Marketing Operations Manager to join them on their growth journey. They set a precedent for digital innovation, working with international teams to deliver industry leading technological advancements to keep clients at the forefront of the digital landscape.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract - there is potential for this to become a permanent role for the right candidate. The role is remote working, but with monthly meet ups in London/Birmingham/Manchester, reporting into the Head of Global Marketing. This company have won multiple 'Best Place to Work' awards, and encourage an autonomous, agile working style.
- Actively champion the use of HubSpot, supporting best practice methods, driving internal adoption across key stakeholders
- Work with global teams to drive automation and efficiency in campaigns, in order to align with business growth objectives
- Provide ongoing to support to Hubspot users
- Drive efficient data capture and lead generation
- Create and optimise landing pages to support lead generation and other marketing initiatives
- Build dashboards for sales & marketing managers delivering meaningful insights resulting in improved performance
- Lead and execute A/B testing and real-time personalisation strategies, with focus on continuous optimisation
- Maximise platform opportunities across the business, ensuring full training and uptake of new features
- Create and manage Hubspot workflow to ensure unity across the business
- Manage agency support where required
Skills and experience required;
- 5+ years in a marketing automation role, with strong Hubspot knowledge
- 5+ years in a B2B/Professional/Business services environment
- A passion for process and data, with demonstrable experience implementing and championing Hubspot in a multi-site company
- Verifiable results from implementing automation processes that have delivered against business objectives
- Account based marketing experience, resulting in qualified leads that have generation revenue
- A strong communicator, with an ability to work cross functionally and with all levels
The right person for this role will love managing their own diary and taking ownership of Hubspot projects - collaborating with other team members whilst driving Hubspot and ABM best practice in the team and throughout the business. You will be a positive communicator, aligning yourself to multiple teams and stakeholders on a global scale. There is a multitude of opportunities for growth in this role, it will be what you make it!
They offer a competitive salary (based on experience, please apply for more information), 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, + your birthday off, health and wellbeing benefits, regular socials and meet ups, and a discretionary bonus.
If this sounds like it matches your experience and job search then apply now for a confidential conversation.