£35,000 - £38,000
We are working with a not-for-profit, high-profile, public-sector organisation, who are looking to add a Marketing Officer to their team on a fixed term contract with a potential view of extending. The individual will be looking after general day-to-day marketing activities, working alongside the marketing team in place.
- Writing, editing, and posting creative and dynamic content for the website, and social media channels to increase engagement.
- Manage, support and drive marketing activity across various channels including but not limited to social media, direct mail, print & production, Google Adwords - managing and maintaining all campaign activities and working across the various digital platforms to deliver the plan.
- Help shape the messaging and positioning in line with brand guidelines.
- Working closely with Stakeholders, ensuring their views are represented and are aligned.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation of time management.
- Exposure to the management of marketing / creative and campaigns.
- Know your way around social media platforms, and to be able to communicate well both verbally and with the written word.
This is a great opportunity to join an exciting organisation, please apply to be considered.