My client are an independent school based in Milton Keynes, who are looking for a dynamic and proactive Marketing Officer on a part time basis - 24 hours a week, £30,000 pa pro rata, school based. This is ideal for someone looking for a flexible/hybrid working opportunity to work around their lifestyle.
You will be responsible for the marketing and communication plans for the school. Working in close partnership with the Admissions Registrar and with support from the Group central marketing team, you will lead on the implementation of initiatives and activities that drive recruitment, retention and promote word of mouth and parent satisfaction.
The position requires a flexible and goal driven "all-rounder" with an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong work ethic and a drive to build a strong brand presence for the school. They are looking for a person who is self-motivated, creative and has a sincere interest in other people.
You will be working across communications, PR, website, emails, socials, events, exhibitions, brand strategy - a very integrated marketing role which will require someone who has an aptitude to get stuck in.
In this role you will report directly to the Headmistress, with close links to the Group central marketing team. As an integral member of the wider marketing team, you will benefit from groupwide best practice, training, support, guidance and opportunities to network and share ideas.
Skills and experience required;
- Minimum of 2-3 years' work experience in marketing, PR and communications. It is not essential to have a background in education, but it could be an advantage
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Working knowledge of using online content management systems
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Organised, detail orientated with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Creative with excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Commercially minded, energetic and positive
- Bachelor degree or higher-level education qualification
If you're looking to join a vibrant and exciting educational establishment and really make a difference then please apply with your CV and I'll be in touch.