My client in the hospitality sector is looking for a Marketing Manager - from either leisure, retail or hospitality backgrounds. You will be flexible and able to work on site at least 3 to 4 days a week (Docklands) and will have a really strong and confident manner.
The role is managing everything from:
- Photoshoots with the Chef for food for the menus
- Managing the marketing campaigns
- Liaising with the restaurant managers and the chefs at all times to ensure your go to market message is on brand
- Managing new meal / menu launches
- Updating the menus, posters, communications on site
- Working closely with the HQ team to discuss opportunities to grow your campaigns and ensure that you are up to date on all trends
For this role you MUST be a foodie - someone who is passionate about fine dining and good coffee and is a strong marketing manager already.