Better Placed are delighted to be working with a leading, high-quality supplier of building materials as they seek a highly motivated and experienced Marketing Manager to join the team.
The organisation have an incredibly strong reputation within their industry and supply products across both UK and Ireland to the likes of contractors, architects and interior designers. They are a very marketing led business so this is a great business where you can really demonstrate your creative flair and work across some exciting marketing campaigns.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the marketing strategy to promote the products and services. You will play a crucial role in driving sales growth and increasing brand awareness.
Leeds based offices - Hybrid after the 6 month probation period - 3 days in the office, 2 days working from home
- Develop and execute the marketing plan that aligns with business objectives.
- Oversee the design, production, and distribution of marketing materials.
- Manage, train and develop an Marketing Executive within the team.
- Manage and optimise digital marketing efforts including website content, email campaigns, social media, and online advertising.
- Coordinate and participate in trade shows and industry events.
- Commercial focused B2B marketing experience (tangible products)
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies.
- A strategic, self-starter with experience in managing a team of people.
In return, you will be joining a very supportive team, a forward thinking organisation where sustainability is a focus, health & wellbeing is on the strategic agenda and to top it off, the organisation have just moved into brand new Leeds city centre offices with free on-site parking!