Up to £60,000
We are working with a well-established manufacturer based in Sheffield, who are deeply committed to fostering a greener and more sustainable world, which is a large part of who they are and what they do.
They are looking to add a Marketing Manager to their growing team, the company is offering 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, private health care and exciting growth plans for the successful individual.
- Leading the marketing department to deliver on our objectives in line with their ambitious growth plans.
- Creating, executing, and reporting on B2B and B2B2C marketing strategies
- Designing, planning, and executing integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate high quality marketing leads.
- Help shape the messaging and positioning in line with brand guidelines.
- Management and reporting of digital marketing including website, portal, SEO & PPC activity.
- At least 4 years' experience in a previous B2B capacity.
- Must have line management experience.
- Experienced Marketing Manager, with proven brand building and marketing campaign launch capability.
- Experience of working within a fast paced and collaboration team environment where managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
This is a great opportunity to progress your career and work with an exciting business who are looking to expand their Marketing team. You'll be joining a business with a Marketing team in place, who you'll be managing and a business who have an exciting growth plan to which this person will be vital to.
Please apply to be considered and to find out more details.