A well-established membership organisation with a specialism within the Healthcare/Medical sector, are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team. The organisation are growing out their Insurance division which this Marketing Manager will be a huge part of developing/growing so someone with Insurance or Financial Services experience will be highly desirable for this position.
Head offices in London - hybrid working - 1 day a week in the offices.
- Implement the marketing plans to maximise member recruitment and retention.
- Build the customer experience to drive loyalty and customer advocacy.
- Develop the social media strategy to encourage engagement with the brand.
- Take ownership of your teams performance - coaching, developing, 1-to-1 meetings etc.
- Support the email marketing strategy, ensuring engagement.
- Marketing Manager experience within the Insurance, Financial Services or Compliance sectors.
- Corporate marketing experience; selling services to consumers and B2B.
- You will have an omni-channel approach to marketing across both digital and traditional marketing techniques.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Strong people management experience.
£55,000-£67,000 (dependent on experience)