West Yorkshire, Hybrid working (3 days in the office 2 WFH)
- Huge consumer brand - one of the UKs most successful and best loved consumer brands.
- Iconic name with a reputation for quality and exceptional customer experience.
- Secured a leading place in this diverse market to become an instantly recognisable brand with the most loyal customer base
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- £multi-million+ turnover business, with continued growth. Record braking years
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Extremely past faced.
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
- Employee benefits include discounts/ rewards and incentives / Private pension / Heath cover / L&D budget / 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (that increase over time)
- Charity days
- Develop and execute the brands strategic multi channel marketing activity.
- The decision maker when it comes to the direction of the marketing strategy, and the changes that are needed.
- Working across marketing, digital, content and retail. Supported by an in house team of 50+ channel specific people - delivering the campaigns themselves.
- Build strong stakeholder relationships internally, and with 3rd party marketing agonies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the brand, how different customers use and interact with them (multiple brands) in order to then be able to set the strategy.
- The focus is brand engagement, new customer acquisition and promotions.
- Analyse customer insight and competitor analysis.
- Working with the Head of Marketing to create strategic marketing plans and campaign plans.
- Hollostic multi channel marketing strategy across digital (including Paid), CRM, Retail marketing, content & social. Need to be the marketing thinker rather than a channel specific person - in house team for the delivery.
- Campaign planning.
- Build senior stakeholder relationships.
- People Management.
- Budget Management.
Skills needed for success in this role:
- 4/5 years experience in a marketing strategy/ planning role
- In house and agency experience, B2C within retail ideally.
- Multi channel campaign planning
- Working on a number if different projects at any one time.
- Great organisational skills/ attention to detail.
- Influcnecer skills - abilty to get influence across the whole business.