- One of the most competitive benefits packages
- Remote/ Hybrid working
- Flexible working hours
- Half £ bn turnover consumer brand
- One of the UKs largest brand of it's kind. Iconic brand name
- 26 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday
- Private pension
- Full benefits package including private health care
- Rewards incentives
- International Travel
- Fantastic and real values.
- Impactful D&I policy
- Dedicated charity days
We have had years of successfully placing people into all areas of this business so we can say with confidence from this work that here is a fantastic place to work…
An established brand that has hired some of the best talent in the market, creating this powerhouse marketing/ digital team.
Growth continues to stay on firmly the agenda with new territory plans as well as growing headcount including this key strategic hire.
You'll report into the Head of Marketing, supported by the wider marketing team and 3rd party digital agencies - around 20+. All digital/ technology and creative in house.
In this role, you'll support the marketing and campaign calendar - managing the multi-channel marketing plan. Content creation across channels including email marketing, DM, Organic Social and Digital. Driving brand awareness and growing their database.
- Deliver the monthly marketing plan across existing channels, including email, social media, press and DM.
- Understanding and utilising dynamic content and personalisation to increase efficiency and engagement in marketing communications
- Create and deliver the content strategy
- Ensure ongoing campaigns support database growth, using website assets, social media channels and content
- Design monthly campaigns and incentives that deliver cut through in our market, measuring performance and ROI
- Complete regular reviews of key competitors, ensuring an awareness of their marketing strategy and positioning