B2B Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the management of multi-channel campaign calendar that support the venue marketing strategy, driving awareness of the events facility itself and the brands product offering. B2B marketing only!
It's a really unique Marketing role - looking for someone with extensive experience in venue marketing or events marketing, B2B. Someone comfortable working with internal sales teams. This is not a Sales role but is a role to support the sales team - so B2B marketing efforts to drive leads.
It presents a great opportunity to be part of a busy, dynamic and rapidly developing team with world-class experience and expertise and to fast-track your already successful career in Venue Marketing/ Destination Marketing to the height of success.
Working closely with: Marketing Director, Head of PR & Communications and the in-house design team. As well as the Sales team for commercial target and objectives. * it's really important * that you have experience working in a venue marking / destination marketing role, so have experience working with sales teams and to sales targets and partnership building.
Key areas you will be responsible for are:
- Digital Marketing - Devise digital plans and campaigns utilising a range of appropriate digital techniques including CRM, SEO, paid search, PPC, organic & paid social and analytics.
- Content strategy - Creation of campaigns/ content across brochure content, blog writing, drafting listings through to social strategy. As well as capturing live content
- Partnerships - Build and develop relationships with tourist partners and memberships (including and not limited to - Marketing Manchester, Chamber of Commerce, Pro Manchester) to maximise opportunities to promote the space.
- Community Management - across social media, email, SEO reviews.
- Devise strategies to expand the mailing database and ensure the mailing list is consistently GDPR compliant.
- Planning and management of the annual budget for agreed marketing projects.
- Undertake and evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor analysis to assist with developments and make recommendations to feed into wider marketing planning.
- Review and research new technologies and approaches and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital and venue marketing.
- Support the Marketing team and wider team in all other general marketing activities that will complement the marketing of the brand.
Ideally looking for people with the below:
- Extensive experience in a commercial Venue Marketing/ Destination Marketing role is a must.
- Passionate about music with a broad working knowledge of the music, venue, leisure and live events industry sector gained from past experience (min 3 years in a related field / industry)
- Experience devising and implementing B2B marketing activity, including generating and
- executing creative campaign ideas and managing all key elements of the marketing mix.
- Creative and strategic thinker with high standards and a drive to always produce their best work.
- A positive, self-starter with a drive to proactively seek out opportunities to advance the initiatives of the Group.
- Fluent in all digital marketing platforms Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Google, YouTube & more, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn
- Ideally experience managing creatives (designers, videographers, photographers) and working with paid media and media buying agencies to develop and manage campaigns.
- Impeccable attention to detail with tasks including copy proofreading, design feedback, website copy, and email copy.