My client is a famous premium leisure and hospitality brand now looking for a Marketing Manager to join the team at an exciting point on their growth journey.
This new role is key in developing innovative and commercially driven marketing strategies that achieve growth and revenue targets for the group.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Devise and develop marketing plans based on customer insight and market segmentation.
- Drive communications strategies for new propositions and market entries, working closely with the wider marketing and commercial team.
- Lead the annual and continuous marketing planning process that identify acquisition, retention and cross sell opportunities.
- Lead the annual and continuous promotional and seasonal marketing plan.
- Present marketing plan activity to senior commercial and finance teams to ensure plans support forecast revenue and growth.
- Management and allocation of marketing budget.
- Devise effective tracking and measurement procedures to ensure established campaign effectiveness and reporting on ROI.
- Provide excellent leadership across the team and wider business.
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused senior marketing management role within consumer sectors (ideally retail, leisure, travel, entertainment and hospitality).
Your experience will cover the full marketing mix, and most importantly Brand Management, Marketing Communications and Advertising (on and offline). Commercial awareness is imperative and you must be an exceptionally strong cross functional worked and influencer.