A family-owned Distribution business with a premium product range are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join the team as they go through a period of successful growth. You will be a senior member of the marketing department and support the growth by coordinating and executing a commercially focused marketing plan that will build awareness, drive lead generation and sales through existing and prospective customers.
- Create and manage tactical marketing campaigns that support key objectives
- Ensure campaigns are managed within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Track and analyse the performance of campaigns (e.g. through lead generation, GP, team KPI's) and use this data to recommend improvements for future campaigns.
- Ensure all marketing materials and communications are aligned with our brand identity and reflect the Companies values.
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials, content for the website and emails, brochures etc.
- Work collaboratively with and build strong work relationships with key suppliers (including Creative and PR agencies, Photographers, printers etc) to ensure they work effectively with us and are always aligned to our brand and values.
- Track and analyse traffic flow through the website and produce regular internal reports.
- Organise events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
- Manage, coach and develop Marketing Executives within the team.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential you have a B2B marketing background and ideally within the manufacturing, building materials, and/or construction industry. You will also have Line Management experience as a key part of this role will be managing and developing a team of Execs. As the Marketing Manager, you will also have solid experience in implementing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns.
Based in Leeds, mainly an office-based role so you will need to be a commutable distance from West Yorkshire to be considered for this opportunity.