This digital transformation company operate on an international level, providing IT resource to major corporations and driving their digital excellence. They have a stronghold on the market, operating in a bespoke and unique way to provide quality digital solutions for their clients.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract Marketing Manager position. It's a remote role, so can be anywhere based in the UK - with occasional monthly travel to either London or Manchester.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive brand awareness through a strategic, multichannel approach. This role utilises account based marketing, identifying and managing current relationships, and designing and implementing campaigns to allow for consistent brand messaging. You'll be reporting into their Global Head of Marketing and aligning with other senior stakeholders, as well as supporting the recruitment team on their employee brand massaging.
- Identifying, nurturing and developing current relationships through bespoke integrated campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing team to deliver campaigns in an organized and efficient manner
- Driving brand awareness, utilising social media, blogs, content, email, events, roundtables, and any other relevant channels as you see fit
- Proactively using HubSpot, ensuring data is up to date and relevant
- Working closely with the sales team to track customer journey
- Working closely with the engagement team to allow for employees to feel part of a community, running campaigns to attract and generate relevant talent for business projects
- Generate and manage content that highlights though leadership in industry
- Running reports on campaigns to discuss success and challenges
- Competitor analysis
Skills and experience required;
- Experience in B2B/Professional Services background
- Verifiable experience running campaigns on LinkedIn and other B2B platforms
- Highly organized, with a passion for delivering projects to designated timelines
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills, with proven experience working with different internal teams to deliver bespoke integrated campaigns
- Highly collaborative communication skills, with an ability to take campaign ownership and deliver innovative brand-first ideas
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful global digital business, with an innovative industry leading approach. In return you get to work in a highly collaborative marketing environment, with flexible/remote working to work around you. They are offering a competitive salary/package with a performance related bonus, and regularly meet for socials and team meet ups.
If this sounds like it matches your experience and you'd like a confidential conversation then apply now.