Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with a well established and leading distributer to recruit a Marketing Manager to join the business. With a friendly and knowledgeable team who are passionate about the business and their customers, this is a great role and great team to be apart of.
Head offices in Leeds offering hybrid working (initially 4 days in the office, for the first 2-3 months, which will then move to 3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
The role will encompass all elements of marketing in a B2B environment, including new product development, design and marketing communications. The successful candidate will manage products from cradle to grave and take responsibility for designated customers and product categories, developing innovative marketing communications to support the product ranges as appropriate.
This role is also responsible for managing and coaching the Marketing Executives and Senior Graphic Designer, as effective teamwork is crucial to their success.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Act as brand champion, ensuring that all communications are on brand and correct tone of voice.
- Develop and manage the trade advertising plan.
- Design and develop branding, literature, advertising, packaging, display stands and POS material for national multiples and independent retailers, working with the in-house graphic designer as well as external agencies.
- Act as overall project manager for any trade shows and customer conferences.
- Carry out market research and analysis to identify customer and new product opportunities, and monitor competitor activity and market trends.
- Strong marketing experience within consumer durables or interiors and/or retail.
- Experience of owning and developing product ranges from cradle to grave.
- Experience of managing at least one direct report within a marketing team.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to lead a team.
- Private healthcare following 6 months full service.
- Nest pension: 5% salary and 3% personal match
- Free on-site parking
- Company car or allowance
- 25 days holiday
- 40h a week. 8-5pm