- Huge consumer brand - Highstreet brand name
- £2 billion+ turnover business, with continued growth
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
- £45k - £50k+ plus a really competitive benefits package including bonus.
- £multi-million budget
- In house Marketing team including Brand, Campaign, Digital (including Paid Media), insight & analytics (huge team), CRO, CRM, Marketing (inc. Social & Content)
- Around 40+ people in marketing with some of the UKs best consumer brands across retail/ FMCG and travel.
This role will suit an experienced marketing professional who has worked across a number of consumer brands, ideally multi-site retail but not essential.
Joining an in-house team with the BEST culture. Really collaborative, progressive and risk taking.
In the role you will lead the delivery of the brands marketing strategy - from concept, design to delivery. Working with the wider Brand and Digital team to create a customer focused multi-channel marketing strategy.
More about the role here, of course much more detail to share when we pick up on a call.
- Management of one direct report
- Devise and develop marketing plans based on customer insight and customer and market segmentation.
- Support the annual marketing strategy across both ATL and BLT campaigns. Analysing performance and making future recommends.
- Working with the wider Brand team, including content, social media and PR on marketing campaign planning.
- Lead the annual and continuous marketing planning process that identify acquisition, retention and cross sell opportunities.
- Devise effective tracking and measurement procedures to ensure established campaign effectiveness and reporting on ROI.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 4 years' experience in a senior Marketing role
- In house or agency experience, ideally within leisure of multi-site retail
- Experience working with wider marketing teams creating holistic marketing plans
- Numerate and analytical - comfortable with financial and research data with the ability to see trends and growth opportunities
- Confident in managing large budgets, teams, fast paced and senior stakeholder relationships.