This digital transformation company operate on an international level, providing IT resource to major corporations and driving their digital excellence. They have a stronghold on the market, operating in a bespoke and unique way to provide quality digital solutions for their clients.
This is a 6 month Fixed Term Contract Marketing Manager position. It's a remote role, so can be anywhere based in the UK - with occasional monthly travel to either London or Manchester.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to drive brand awareness through a strategic, multichannel approach. This role utilises account based marketing, identifying and managing current relationships, and designing and implementing campaigns to allow for consistent brand messaging.
- Identifying, nurturing and developing current relationships through bespoke integrated campaigns
- Working closely with the marketing team to deliver campaigns in an organized and efficient manner
- Driving brand awareness, utilising social media, blogs, content, email, events, roundtables, and any other relevant channels as you see fit
- Proactively using HubSpot, ensuring data is up to date and relevant
- Working closely with the sales team to track customer journey
- Working closely with the engagement team to allow for employees to feel part of a community, running campaigns to attract and generate relevant talent for business projects
- Generate and manage content that highlights though leadership in industry
- Running reports on campaigns to discuss success and challenges
- Competitor analysis
Skills and experience required;
- Experience in B2B/Professional Services background
- Verifiable experience running campaigns on LinkedIn and other B2B platforms
- Highly organized, with a passion for delivering projects to designated timelines
- Excellent key stakeholder engagement skills, with proven experience working with different internal teams to deliver bespoke integrated campaigns
- Highly collaborative communication skills, with an ability to take campaign ownership and deliver innovative brand-first ideas
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful global digital business, with an innovative industry leading approach. In return you get to work in a highly collaborative marketing environment, with flexible/remote working to work around you. They are offering a competitive salary/package with a performance related bonus, and regularly meet for socials and team meet ups.
If this sounds like it matches your experience and you'd like a confidential conversation then apply now.