My client is a market leader and pioneer of digital marketing within their sector. With an ambitious growth strategy and a real focus on continuous improvement of service, they have continued to invest in building a first class market leading digital team. The business prides themselves on diversifying their product and service offering to stay ahead of the curve within their sector, adding value to the overall customer experience, creating loyalty and brand recognition with their customers.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen in their expanding marketing team for an ambitious and experienced Marketing Manager.
This person will work with the ecommerce, creative and CRM team, as well as 3rd party agencies to implementing a multi channel marketing strategy
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and mange the multi channels marketing strategy and budgets.
- Working with internal creative team, as well as digital & media agencies to ensure the delivery of marketing activity/ campaigns
- Working with creative, media and other appointed agencies to devise and deliver the marketing activity
- Managing the Senior Digital Marketing Executive to deliver the digital marketing strategy across internal and external digital channels
- Act as the brand ambassador to ensure all campaigns and communications are consistent and on brand.
- Manage the marketing budget for the group, ensuring a delivered ROI
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Previous multichannel marketing experience, strategy & hands on. Minimum of 3 years' experience, either client side and agency.
- Experience managing 3rd party agencies - media/ creative/ digital agencies.
- Budgets management and commercials/ ROI.
- Autonomous, with excellent organisational skills, a deep understanding of the value in customer insights and an eye for design to shape campaigns.
- Excellent communicator, and very collaborative.
- Degree qualified Marketing or Business.
This is a great opportunity for someone to join an industry leading business, with a team that is completely focussed on ecommerce and digital development, delivering pioneering digital customer experiences for its customers.
Sound like an opportunity for you? Please apply!