Greater Manchester, 1 day per week
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest and most critical hire, Marketing Manager.
A heritage brand, totally secure with an extremely loyal customer base, now moving through a period of investment brining about a fresh outlook on the brand, engagement with it's customers and a unique way of working.
You'll also be responsible for the multichannel campaign calendar, working with the internal team/ external agency to coordinate the delivery.
So I'm looking for someone who finds enjoyment in big brand projects as well as continued brand engagement and build via campaign/ comms.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Head of Marketing in the development and execution of the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive traffic to stores.
- Support in the coordination and delivery of Multi-Channel campaigns/ Campaign Calendar, from initial briefing through to final sign off - including checking and co-ordinating amends.
- Take ownership of the brand's digital communications, including client mailers and store communications.
- Sharing expertise gained through campaigns with a wide range of stakeholders regarding the luxury consumer, advising on strategic implications.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the creation of engaging content for use across channels, including involvement in shoot planning for campaigns and present on set.
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies regarding ATL/ Media and Creative.
- Work collaboratively across the team, including the with Digital team, to partner on commercial campaigns throughout the year
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role with a proven track record in brand & communications
- Naturally creative and able to bring a concept to life.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence others
- Agency management experience ideal