Marketing Manager - Competitive - Discretionary bonus - Hybrid working - Manchester
We are excited to partner exclusively with an exciting modern day property developer and town regenerators across the UK. They are looking for a Marketing Manager to come in and define the Marketing department, having previously outsourced marketing capabilities to agencies. This role will be a key function within the business moving forward, with the opportunity within time to build a Marketing team, so they are looking for an equally ambitious and innovative Marketing Manager to match their growth phase.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Focusing on auditing existing activity, brand messaging, comms, customers and market, in order to build a Marketing strategy based upon different projects.
- Planning and co-ordinating marketing activities for development projects around the UK, working with external agencies to ensure that the Marketing activities are delivered on time and in line with the plan
- Writing, editing, and posting creative and dynamic content for the website, and social media channels to increase engagement.
- Help and plan to oversee an overhaul of the current website.
- Working with external agencies to ensure work quality, and on time delivery.
Skill and experience:
- A degree or similar / higher level qualifications in Marketing.
- Experience working with external agencies and writing briefs.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation of time management.
- Won't shy away from presenting creative ideas for content and Marketing ideas.
This company has been operating for 15 years, have generous holiday offering + bank holidays, hybrid working, employer matched pension scheme, discretionary annual bonus (based upon personal targets), operating out of central Manchester in modern renovated offices.
Don't miss out on this exciting new opportunity with a rapidly growing property business.
Apply now to be considered!