Better Placed are pleased to be working with a leading family run food production company and they are looking for a Marketing Manager to join them!
You will report into the Head of Brand Strategy, and you will support and work with them to build brand and marketing strategy tools and manage the annual budgets and plans.
The Role Purpose:
- You will help build the brand and marketing strategy
- You will support with helping build the 3-5-year innovation funnel
- As the Marketing Manager, you will develop, support and manage 2 direct reports
- Manage all marketing agencies and negotiations
- Manage the marketing budget and the product portfolio
- Be responsible for the full marketing mix
- Launch new products to market
- Support and work with the Head of Brand Strategy to build brand and marketing strategy tools
- Manage the annual budgets and plan, to ensure that targets are met
- Using to insights to build the innovation pipeline for the next 3-5 years and supporting the Head of Brand Strategy and cross functional teams
- Working with the wider team, you will develop clear success criteria and metrics for NPD
- Ensure strong tools are in place to monitor and report back to business on ROI and brand metrics across all channels
- Strong proven experience of working on FMCG brand - Food is preferred but not essential
- Experience of managing and developing teams at Marketing Manager level
- Management of delivering fully integrated campaigns
- Management of product portfolios, building NPD pipelines and managing launches
- Strong insight knowledge and ability to translate data to clear recommendations
- Good negotiation skills to manage efficiency
- Ability to drive value from agencies
- Proven strategic skills, working on brand strategy through to campaign execution
If you would like to hear more, please apply now!