A well-established global organisation that operates in over 200 locations are currently on the hunt for a strategic Marketing Manager to join the team. The business partners with various sectors including charities, private sector businesses and the UK Government to provide effective services to all clients.
This will be a fully remote position with the occasional travel into the Leeds office, located in the city centre.
The purpose of this role is to lead a team of professionals to deploy marketing activities that raise awareness and generate leads across different regions. As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing plans and activities in line with the UK marketing strategy. Ensuring the local marketing team are engaged and delivering to agreed performance metrics.
- Lead a team of marketing and production professionals to deliver contracts across multiple geographies
- Generate leads using a range of tactical and digital marketing techniques
- Create marketing plans in line with UK marketing strategy, leading on specific contracts and projects
- Develop compelling content and design briefs to support new business activity and growth priorities
- Deliver marketing activity in line with the UK marketing strategy and plans, and commissioner/client requirements
- Attend events and conferences that align to the wider marketing and communications strategy
- Generate potential leads and new business opportunities by networking and engaging at own and external events
- Develop key relationships and sponsorship opportunities within the market sector
- Experience of developing pro-active, cross-channel communications campaigns to support sales/referral generation/BD/specific contracts
- Experience of evaluating marketing and campaign activity to determine impact and ROI
- Ensure external communications are consistent and brand compliant
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have experience of managing a team as well as experience of drafting and delivering marketing communication plans. A strong digital marketing background is also required - B2B and/or B2C marketing background will be considered for this opportunity; if you're currently working agency side that would be desirable. If you're a creative, intuitive Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge then please get in touch!