Fantastic opportunity in a well-established non-profit organisation
- Oxford based - Permanent - Part-time/Full-time
Are you looking to step-up your marketing career? Do you want to be a valuable member of a non-profit organisation who are passionate helping people? Better Placed are seeking an innovative Marketing Manager to join an enthusiastic and friendly team in a well-respected non-profit organisation!
As a Marketing Manager, you will be involved in email marketing, SEO, content creating for various social channels and optimising customer retention and acquisition! The role is perfect for someone who has full-mix marketing experience and is passionate about working for a non-profit organisation.
- Content creating for various channels to manage the company's online presence
- Implementing marketing campaigns to generate customer acquisition and retention
- Source and help produce case studies, blog content and digital content
- Ensure a clear communications and PR strategy
- Plan, promote and successfully execute events
- Ensure that customer data is up to date, accurate, fit for purpose and recorded according to appropriate policies and procedures
- Minimum of 3 year's work experience in marketing, PR and communications. It is desirable that you have a background in a non-profit organisation, although it is not essential.
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful campaigns and marketing initiatives
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Good digital skills, with knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics, CMS programmes and other digital tools essential
- A team player with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Creative with excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
The successful candidate will have a natural creative flare, have a passion for all things marketing, and will be a hard-working and driven individual with an eagerness to learn and adapt. They will have fantastic communication skills, a positive 'can-do' attitude and the ability to self-motivate and have initiative.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Contribution to pension scheme
- Progression opportunities
- In-house training schemes